Commercial Demolition Company located in North Denver is currently seeking candidates for a Project Manager Role. In this role your main priorities are managing multiple projects in a fast-paced high-volume environment. Attention to detail, follow up and communication in order to achieve on time, profitable completion of projects.
· A thorough knowledge and background in the construction industry.
· Ability to make accurate quantity surveys and to estimate the cost of materials, labor, equipment, and subcontractor’s work, ascertaining that all areas have been accounted for prior to submitting estimate for review.
· Maintain a high degree of integrity, loyalty and honesty; not divulge to outside parties information of a confidential nature pertaining to the company’s operations or bids.
· The ability to get along with people and to communicate in a professional manner with Contractors, Owners, Inspectors, Architects and others having a direct interest in a project being constructed.
· Excellent Organization Skills & Problem-Solving Skills
· Must be proactive and take initiative
· Work With Minimal Supervision
· Ability to carry out the duties described in the job description in an efficient manner.
· Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
· Knowledge of OSHA standards
· Valid Driver’s License, Clean MVR.
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Must be willing to travel.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
· Minimum of 1 or more years estimating/demolition projects.
· Ability to read, comprehend and follow safety policies and procedures.
· Maintain a professional image at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
$$$Salary 70k-120k Annually $$$$