Our client is at the forefront of delivering motion and fluid control technologies that create a more sustainable world, improving the quality of life for our customers and communities and ultimately delivering our purpose of Breakthrough Engineering for a Better World.
Our client is focused on collaborating with their customers to develop innovative solutions that solve their challenges and push the boundaries in our industry. Our one big team work fairly and effectively but most importantly together to ensure we maintain the foundations that have enabled our customer’s success through its 150-year heritage.
Set-up, assemble, and test products while using proper blueprints and work instructions.
- Assemble and test valves, kits, or subassemblies according to work instructions, blueprints, and knowledge of unit, ensuring the quality of products being made are within standards, resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Recognize potential problems with products and processes to ensure that quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure productivity is maintained at 100% or above to minimize cost to the department, while maintaining schedule integrity.
- Ensure that accuracy, neatness, and legibility of paperwork is maintained, minimizing cost to the department through elimination of tracking and corrections of mistakes.
- Maintain and increase job skills to allow for flexibility within the Department.
- Provide positive team atmosphere through effective communications and respect for fellow employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience with a variety of tools
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Read, comprehend, and write written instructions
- Perform work to a defined plan and be capable of defining plans and organizing work area/tasks and people to meet that plan
- Specific Vision abilities required; including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus with a specific requirement for corrected vision
- Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 35 lbs., using proper lifting techniques.
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge and be able to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, and controls.
- Must have good working knowledge of basic math, to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and decimals.
- Must be have basic reading comprehension and writing skills, able to work from verbal and written instructions, and be capable of working with computer terminals and complete routine paperwork.
- Must be able to read and comprehend engineering prints, assembly process sketches, and procedures.
Please contact us for more details at 303-867-5150 or come in and Apply at
Connections Training and Staffing, Inc
12445 E 39TH AVE SUITE 100
DENVER CO, 80239