We are currently seeking a Facilities Technician to join our team on a full-time basis, this is a Temp to Hire role with a leading Tire Manufacturer in the Denver area!
We’re looking for someone who is capable of finding solutions independently without supervision and can identify problems from a quick investigation of the scene.
Our client offers innovative products that meet the needs of their customers. To help them maximize and continue to expand their offerings, we are looking for an instrumental role as a maintenance technician.
This is a day shift Monday -Friday 7:45am-Job is done.
We are here to not only meet the needs of our clients but also for all of our valuable employees.
See below for a general overview of their amazing perks and benefits when you convert to their payroll.
Multiple health plans to choose from: HMO, PPO and High Deductible Health Plans with a low-cost share.
Full suite of voluntary benefits to tap into, including but not limited to: Pet insurance, critical illness insurance, concierge services, legal insurance, commuter benefits (if applicable), and home & auto insurance.
Employer contribution for Health Savings Account, and in many cases free virtual telemedicine, and teletherapy.
Best-in-class 401K plan with zero vesting and up to 6% contribution matching.
Mental Health and wellness programs to support you and your family.
Weekly Pay! $23-$25 DOE!
Great schedule flexibility!
1. Maintenance and minor repairs of air compressors, boilers, HVAC equipment, and manufacturing equipment.
2. Develop and perform preventive maintenance checks on production and HVAC equipment.
3. Perform basic welding with MIG and stick welding in the flat position.
4. Perform minor electrical repairs to production and HVAC.
5. Diagnose and repair simple to moderately complicated machines and HVAC.
6. Plan, design and understand electrical circuits, calculate wire size, loads, and conduit capacities.
7. Assist in maintenance of machinery by performing PM’s and repairs.
8. Assist in maintenance and installation of boilers, heating and air conditioning.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Please apply today! 303-867-5150
12445 E 39TH Ave Suite 100
Denver CO, 80239