We are at the forefront of delivering motion and fluid control technologies that create a more sustainable world, improving the quality of life for our customers and communities and ultimately delivering our purpose of Breakthrough Engineering for a Better World!
Comprising of three specialist divisions, each is focused on collaborating with our customers to develop innovative solutions that solve their challenges and push the boundaries in our industry.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Technician for our Littleton Location!
Monday -Thursday 6am-430pm or 2nd shift hours are also available. We are flexible to 5 8hr shifts or 4 10 hour shifts.
Benefit packages OFFERED.
- Maintenance and minor repairs of air compressors, boilers, and HVAC equipment.
- Develop and perform preventive maintenance checks on production and HVAC equipment.
- Perform basic welding with MIG and stick welding in the flat position.
- Perform minor electrical repairs to production and HVAC.
- Diagnose and repair simple to moderately complicated machines and HVAC.
- Plan, design and understand electrical circuits, calculate wire size, loads, and conduit capacities.
- Assist in maintenance of machinery by performing PM’s and repairs.
Must have reliable Transportation.
Must be able to pass a background check.
If you are ready to take the next step to a promising career, apply today!
Call today or apply in person!
12445 E 39TH AVE SUITE 100
DENVER CO, 80239