We are Currently Hiring!
Bring your culinary skills to another level!
Unique opportunity for individuals desiring to build a culinary career within a hospital setting.
We have an exceptional opportunity for aspiring chefs and batch cooks for our clients.! Learn from the best and accelerate your culinary career with us. Our Culinary teams creates balanced, delicious meals, from scratch, and delivers them to our residents and patients.
Follows a menu to prepare and cook food for patients, visitors and staff members with minimal guidance. Responsible for following Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Safe Handling Guidelines regarding food safety and sanitation. Will provide excellent customer services when working with patients, visitors and other staff members. Oversees the quality of food being served and the cleanliness of the service and cooking areas. Mentors less experience Nutrition Services staff.
- Three years of previous commercial cooking experience
- Strong communication skills Ability to read, write and speak
- English Basic computer skills
- HS GED, Preferred
- Food Service Safe Certification, preferred
- Health Insurance Plan Options
- 401 K with generous matching
- Daycare FSA with company contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Prepares and cooks to order foods that may require short preparation time.
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.
- Reads food order or receives verbal instructions on food required by patron and prepares and cooks food according to instructions.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers always.
- Follows basic recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other foodstuffs for consumption in eating establishments.
- Prepares foods under direct supervision or instruction by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use.
- Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, checks production, and keeps records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.
- May clean and sanitize workstations and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
12445 E 39th Ave Suite 100 Denver CO, 80239